- Peer Reviewers
- Aim and Scope
- Editorial Team
- Publication Ethics
- Scopus Tittle Evaluation Tracking
- Author Guidelines
1. The article font type uses Times New Roman.
2. The article is written on an A4 size of paper with the top edge margin is 3cm, left edge margin is 3cm, right edge margin is 3cm, and the bottom edge is 3cm.
3. The publishing article has never been published or given to other media.
4. In the article, there should be a page number in a sequence.
5. The article writing style must be consistent/not changeable.
6. Writing References should be in sync between quoted in the article Contents and recorded in the References.
7. All authors must be specified.
8. The article should not be more than 18 pages.
9. Contact person identity must be complete, correct, and clear (include address, phone number, and email).
10. The publishing article focus and scope must be include the study results in conceptual ideas, study, and applied theory, literature reviews, reviews of new books, and writing practice in the field of Management.
11. Submitted article in soft copy uses a Microsoft Word.
12. Article must be submitted at least 1 month prior to the publication for every edition.
13. The article must be in English, or at least must include an abstract in English and Bahasa.
STANDARD WRITING ARTICLES
1. The Title is written with Times New Roman 14 cpi and 1 (one) spacing.
2. Titles in bold.
3. The author must write his/her fullname in article (not a nickname) and should not be abbreviated.
4. Name of the author must be followed by the Institutions name of the authors.
1. Abstract is written with Times New Roman 11 cpi and 1 (one) spacing.
2. Abstracts should be no more than 250 words.
3. Abstracts should contain a short description of the purpose, methods, research results, conclusion, and suggestion.
4. Keywords are written in one space below the Abstract.
5. Keywords may include at least 5 words and not more than 20 words
1. Content of the Articles is typed with Times New Roman 12 cpi and 1.5 (one-half) spacing.
2. The article is written in essay form, completed by section titles (headings) of each part, except the introduction section which is presented without titles. Rank section headings must be in bold and no numbers.
RANK 1 (all caps and align left)
Rank 2 (capitalize each word and align left)
Rank 3 (Sentence case and align left)
3. Chapters and sections that must exist in the article:
Conceptual presented systematically as follows: (a) title, (b) authors name without an academic degrees, (c) abstract, (d) keywords, (e) introduction (Untitled section) which contains background and the purpose or scope of the article and (f) references.
Quantitative presented systematically as follows: (a) title, (b) authors name without an academic degree, (c) abstract, (d) keywords, (e) introduction (Untitled section) contains a discussion of the literature and research purposes, (f) method, (g) results, (h) discussion, (i) conclusions and recommendations, and (j) references.
Qualitative presented systematically as follows: (a) title, (b) authors name without an academic degree, (c) abstract, (d) the keywords, (e) the introduction (Untitled section) contains a discussion literature and research purposes, (f) the method, (g) the results and discussion, (h) conclusions and recommendations, and (i) references.
4. Citing the opinions of others should be accompanied by the author's name is cited and years.
Beginning of Sentence
1 (one) author: Rokhman (2020),
2 (two) authors: Rokhman and Yuniarto (2020),
More than 2 (two) author: Rokhman et al. (2020),
End of Sentence
1 (one) author: (Rokhman, 2020).
2 (two) authors: (Rokhman and Yuniarto, 2020).
More than 2 (two) author: (Rokhman et al., 2020).
5. Image (Charts, sketches, photos, and Histogram) in the article must be accompanied by the source image, image sequence number, and the name/title of the image. Draw order number and the name/title of the picture is written at the bottom after image. The writing on the image written with font size 10.
Figure 1. Conceptual Framework
6. Tables in the article should be accompanied by the source table, table sequence number, and the name/title of the table. The sequence number table and the name/title of the table are written above the table. Posts in the table are written with font size 10.
Table 1. Corporate Finance